The wish of management and staff is for all guests to be able to enjoy a safe, happy, friendly and relaxing stay whilst at the park.
Be considerate of others and ensure your site and belongings are kept secure and tidy at all times.
Please read the following which applies to all guests and visitors.
Arrival & departure
- Powered and unpowered sites – Check in from 11:00 am
- Villas and cabins – Check in from 2:00pm
- All fees must be paid in full on arrival prior to you occupying your accommodation/site.
- All villas, cabins and sites are to be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Fees are subject to alteration without notice. Minimum booking periods may apply over long weekends and selected peak periods.
- Please ensure all your belongings fit within your site (caravan, annexe, tents, shade tents & vehicle).
- Maximum of 6 adults per site & maximum people per bed configuration in villas & cabins. To avoid an excess cleaning charge, please leave your villa / cabin in a clean condition.
- Cancellations must be made 1 month prior of arrival date and are subject to a $20.00 administration fee.
- Management advises that failure to notify any alterations to the reservation date 1 month prior to arrival will incur the full booking fee.
- We are unable to refund any money for late arrivals or early departures.
- To be used during daylight hours only & please observe all road rules including the wearing of helmets and necessary protective gear.
- Children are to be supervised at all times. No riding around amenity blocks.
- Only one motor vehicle or boat per site, please do not park on roadways or common areas, allow room for emergency vehicles and garbage truck access.
- Visitor’s cars must remain outside the park at all times.
- All roads in the park are shared between pedestrians and vehicles, a 10 km/h speed limit is enforced within the park for the safety of all.
- Vehicle access will be denied if speed limit is not adhered to.
- Each site will be allocated with one boom gate code.
- Please wait behind the white line until boom gate is fully down before proceeding to the boom gate key pad.
- No tailgating through the boom gate, this will result in code failure when re-entering or exiting the park.
- Boom gates have been provided for your added security. Children must not operate the gates.
- Strictly no pets allowed from December 23rd to January 31st and Easter long weekend
- Dogs are welcome during non-peak season, however they must be kept on a lead at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet to avoid inconvenience to other campers. Your pet must never be left unattended. Excessive barking may result in eviction from the park.
- Pets are strictly not permitted in villa & cabin accommodation, amenities block, camp kitchen and BBQ areas.
- All rubbish must be bagged before placing into the bins, please wrap and bag any seafood waste.
- Please use the recycling bins provided for all your cans and bottles.
- Please notify management of any broken glass within the park.
Campfires Strictly NO camp fires on total fire ban days.
- If you wish to have a fire, you must read and sign the terms and conditions form located in the front office.
- Responsibility and liability is with the person that lights the fire. No liability will be incurred by the management of the Southern Ocean Tourist Park or the Wattle Range Council.
- Please be respectful of others within the park by restricting noise between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:00am
- Disfiguring or abuse of the amenities blocks or any other park facilities will mean instant cancellation of the offenders’ occupancy.
- No water bomb balloons are permitted. Bottles and Cans must not be removed from the bins.
- No responsibility is taken by the council or management for personal injury, or damage and or loss of property.
- The management reserves the right to alter sites without notification where deemed necessary.
- These rules are in place for the safety and security of all patrons in the park. Failure to comply with these rules could result in eviction.
- The registered occupant of a site / accommodation is responsible for all members of their party and any guests and or visitors.
- By entering onto the Southern Ocean Tourist Park it is deemed that you accept all of the above rules and conditions.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY PERMIT AT ANY TIME.
Respect your fellow camper – Look out for each other – Have loads of fun
We hope you enjoy your time with us – Heidi and Dan Prouse